Smile Of A Child
Project Smile of a Child is one of the projects we are most proud of. It was aimed at improving and developing a health center for Leukemia patients within the Kuwait Hospital located in Sana’a, by cleaning and removing waste both internally and from the surrounding environment.
- Additionally, we aimed to rejuvenate the playground / garden and public rooms in proportion to the needs of children and their health status.
- The project was a huge success, improving the conditions within the hospital and boosting morale for both the staff and the children.
- Every child received new bedding along with a number of accessories and other hygienic items.
- Each child also received a gift/toy.
- The restrooms were also renovated.
- This project was motivated by a quote by Richard Knittle Jr. “Putting a smile on a child’s face can change the world, Maybe not the whole world but at least their world!”.
- Please click on the View Gallery button below to see videos and images of this project.